Wedding Day May 17th 2008

Here is a slide show of the day. My apologies to anyone who didn't get their picture in.

Our Wedding

This was a fantastic day. So great to get married to Vicki. I felt so happy all day and was on cloud nine. Everyone was so wonderful and seemed so happy. I am really fortunate to have this great new family. NIce that my Dad and Joanne came out and my old Friend Terry.

The whole day went at a nice consistent pace. Everyone did as they should and there was no tension except where it belonged, in a nice way. Vicki is a very special woman and I think it shows.

The event was held in the Bath Priory Hotel which is a very posh venue. We had an opening reception before the civil ceremony. The civil cermeony was in the drawing room full of comfortable furniture and colonial era paintings. Very richly decorated and yet compfortable. After the ceremony some Proseco was opened for toasts before we moved on to the wedding breakfast. The meal was a leisurely affair that stretched into the afternoon for everyone to enjoy each other's company. At 5:00PM the party moved down the street to our house for more food and drink in the garden.

Comments