OnLandscape Magazine: My contribution

For those interested in landscape photography I recommend the online magazine OnLandscape. Published in Scotland and edited by Tim Parkin they produce a very nice monthly edition. I have subscribed for a year now and really enjoy it. It costs £59 a year and arrives promptly every month. Nice color photos from some of the big names and not so big names in landscape photography. I enjoy many of the articles and interviews and especially like getting exposed to different types of landscape work. Every issue grows and challenges my own view of my work which I like. 

OnLandscape also has a feature called Subscribers 4×4 Portfolios which gives the opportunity for subscribers to see their work in 'print'. A small biography, some text and the photos and then the hard part... pick four photos. I submitted mine late last year and agonized over which photos and what text to use. It got published in the March issue. I used my Three Wood Lands project as the basis for the submission. It was gratifying to see it published. 

Comments